WELCOME

Thank you for visiting my blog. Here I plan to share with you all my ups and downs of crafting, parenting, and life in general.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Money Saving Tips

Ok... So times are tough and money is tight, Right?? Well I have decided that I am going to challenge myself and see how cheap I can get our monthly bills and grocery bills. I have my clothes hanging on the line now!! Anybody else wanna get on board and compare each month and see how much of a reduction we can make in our electricity, grocery bill, etc.??? To start I am using my clothes line and crock pot a lot more to save on electricity and trying to utilize every trip in my car to cut down on how much I have to drive. So who wants in?? Please share you ideas and suggestions. I will post an updates of my savings.