WELCOME

Thank you for visiting my blog. Here I plan to share with you all my ups and downs of crafting, parenting, and life in general.
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Couponing!

Are any of you into couponing? I always thought it was to much trouble until I took a few extra minutes to clip coupons and match them to the items already on sale. I got $145 worth of groceries for $87!! I was so excited! I can't wait to check out next weeks sales paper and coupons to see how much I can save this time. Some great couponing sites to check out are www.southernsavers.com or  http://crazycouponmommy.com/. They are great sites to help you get started and to make it all a lot easier and less confusing. If anyone has any suggestions for me please share as I am just getting started.
Thanks!! Happy Shopping!