WELCOME

Thank you for visiting my blog. Here I plan to share with you all my ups and downs of crafting, parenting, and life in general.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ring around the Rosie Vest with Bernat Pop yarn

I was so excited to find the Bernat Pop yarn in my local Walmart. I live in a super small town and we never get any of the good stuff. When I saw it I had to refrain from buying some in every color combo. The first thing I thought to make was one of the Mandala style vest that I have seen recently. 
I used this pattern by The Lavender Chair. It was a simple pattern and worked up quickly. It took almost 2 cakes of the Bernat Pop yarn. So for less than $10 I got this awesome new vest that I have gotten so many compliments on...


I know my picture taking skills leave a lot to be desired but you get the general idea of how it looks and how it turned out. 
I can't wait to try it in different colors. 
I went to a neighboring town this past weekend and found some of the Mandala Yarn. I may try this vest in that yarn or I am thinking this tank top or summer shirt would be nice.... Stay tuned to see which one I pick. 
What have you made with your Bernat Pop or Mandala Yarn? I would love to see some of your creations and some ideas for my next project.